Go Back   DFW Auto Club Forums > Mods & Maintenance > Car Care and Detailing
Please support our sponsor: Details, LTD
Please support our sponsor: Adrenaline Rally

Old 10-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
///MPOWEROO1
OO=00=OO

///MPOWEROO1 is on a distinguished road
Default Detail Werkz

Just wanted to share my recent experience with Brian and Detail Werkz. My Jet Black E90 M was long over due for some paint correction and cleaning. I had been looking around for options for some time, as I was a little diappointed with my last detail on my wifes black Cayenne. I opted to try Brian after receiving many recomendations that he is the best when it comes to dark cars. Well, let me tell you, his work is phenomenal!!!

Brian performed the Multi-Stage Paint Correction Restoration plus we added the 22ple Glass coating. The car looks simply stunning!!! The 22ple is well worth the extra expense. Now, as I wash my car, I simply use my foam cannon, rinse and dry with blower, no need for using drying cloth as the water literally falls off the car!

Up next, I will be taking my Macan S I recently purchased for the New Car Preperation and Protection along with the 22ple Glass coating.
///MPOWEROO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ///MPOWEROO1 For This Useful Post:
KentAnd (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #2
Malu59RT
Balls of Steel

Malu59RT is on a distinguished road

I would feel confident in saying he is probably the best in Dallas, from what I have seen of his work, and his customer reviews. Post some pics if you get a chance.
Malu59RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 11:07 PM   #3
FriscoMMM
DFWAC Senior Member

FriscoMMM is on a distinguished road

pics pls

'04 BMW M3 6-Spd
'14 Accord Sport Sedan
'13 Lexus GX460 Premium
FriscoMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:34 AM   #4
CopB8
DFWAC Senior Member

CopB8 is on a distinguished road

Does he do all of his own work or does he use crews?

Isn't he a mobile detailer? Or does he have a shop?
CopB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:26 AM   #5
ranger22
Track Addict

ranger22 is on a distinguished road

He has crews and does some work himself. Be sure you get him if you are using this service, the crews are no better than your local car wash crew. There are other detailers in the area, one I would argue has honed his skill to exceed Brian's, but his scheduled is always booked so you wait in line. There's probably a reason for that.

You know you're a racer when something falls off of your car, you wonder how much weight you just saved.
ranger22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #6
///MPOWEROO1
OO=00=OO

Will post pics later today of the M and in a couple weeks after I get the Macan done.

He has both mobile and his facility. Seems Brian does all the work on the more technical services.

As far as other detailers, I have used all the top guys that were recomended to me on the forums and by word of mouth. So far, Brian's work has surpassed them all and his price point is spot on. Keep in mind, this is my opinion so I don't want to get into a pissing match over who is the best. Everyone has a right to choose who they want, I just want people to know there are options.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #7
CopB8
DFWAC Senior Member

CopB8 is on a distinguished road

I appreciate all your opinions.

I asked my question because a gentleman who works for me had heard all the glowing accolades about Brian but when he scheduled his work it was done by a crew and he didn't feel that crew provided any better service than others out there.

I guess the takeaway is that you'll want to be specific about who you want to do the work and if you get Brian you'll get exceptional work.
CopB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:02 PM   #8
///MPOWEROO1
OO=00=OO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopB8 View Post
I appreciate all your opinions.

I asked my question because a gentleman who works for me had heard all the glowing accolades about Brian but when he scheduled his work it was done by a crew and he didn't feel that crew provided any better service than others out there.

I guess the takeaway is that you'll want to be specific about who you want to do the work and if you get Brian you'll get exceptional work.
I would suspect he scheduled a basic exterior service. They perform that mobile and I think that is performed by his staff. I have never used that service as I do that all my self. I would contact Brian directly and discuss with him.

Last edited by ///MPOWEROO1; 10-28-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #9
iamvietness
DFWAC Member

iamvietness is on a distinguished road

i've been thinking about using his services for similar to what you had done on my M. Can you provide a ballpark price for what he charged you? i know it'll be different depending on the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPOWEROO1 View Post
Just wanted to share my recent experience with Brian and Detail Werkz. My Jet Black E90 M was long over due for some paint correction and cleaning. I had been looking around for options for some time, as I was a little diappointed with my last detail on my wifes black Cayenne. I opted to try Brian after receiving many recomendations that he is the best when it comes to dark cars. Well, let me tell you, his work is phenomenal!!!

Brian performed the Multi-Stage Paint Correction Restoration plus we added the 22ple Glass coating. The car looks simply stunning!!! The 22ple is well worth the extra expense. Now, as I wash my car, I simply use my foam cannon, rinse and dry with blower, no need for using drying cloth as the water literally falls off the car!

Up next, I will be taking my Macan S I recently purchased for the New Car Preperation and Protection along with the 22ple Glass coating.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:06 AM   #10
///MPOWEROO1
OO=00=OO

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvietness View Post
i've been thinking about using his services for similar to what you had done on my M. Can you provide a ballpark price for what he charged you? i know it'll be different depending on the vehicle.
Stg.1 Paint Correction is $425
Stg. 2 Paint Correction is $750

Brian will need to evaluate the car.

For the Glass Coating, I went with the basic option that lasts between 1 and 1 1/2 yeears. That ran me $250. There are other options that last longer that are a bit more. I suggest you look on his site, he has prices on all his services.
The Following User Says Thank You to ///MPOWEROO1 For This Useful Post:
iamvietness (11-10-2015)
Old 11-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #11
bluejae
DFWAC Senior Member

bluejae is on a distinguished road

he definitely does great work... haven't tried the glass coating yet but i've seen plenty of pics on his fb page...
Old 12-06-2015, 11:32 PM   #12
Qship5
DFWAC Sponsor

Qship5 is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear you were pleased with the end result. Brian does have a solid reputation and as long as you get him doing the work, you will get a good result. There are however other detailers in the DFW area that will meet or exceed his results.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

I drive an "Axe Murderer with Headlights" aka The C63.
Qship5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:11 AM   #13
JoshVette

JoshVette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger22 View Post
He has crews and does some work himself. Be sure you get him if you are using this service, the crews are no better than your local car wash crew. There are other detailers in the area, one I would argue has honed his skill to exceed Brian's, but his scheduled is always booked so you wait in line. There's probably a reason for that.
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering who that "other" detailer was that you felt might have a slight edge over Brian?

I never saw anyone elaborate on this comment and figured it would be significant if there was another detailer out there as good or better then Brian....
JoshVette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:48 PM   #14
RaceMX-M3
Adrenaline Junkie

RaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond reputeRaceMX-M3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've known Brian for a long time and he has always done great work for me. He has grown his business and doubt he has a lot of time to personally detail every car. I recently visited his shop and was impressed with what he has done. I wouldn't hesitate to use his company in the future.