Go Back   DFW Auto Club Forums > Marketplace > DFW Auto Club Sponsors > Earmark Car Audio
Please support our sponsor: Radar-Mirror.com
Please support our sponsor: Wheelexperts.com

Old 03-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Odin@Earmark
DFWAC Sponsor

Odin@Earmark is on a distinguished road
Default Car Audio installer needed - $1500 signing bonus, $300 referral finders fee

I need 1 good mobile electronics technician in Plano. I need someone who has verifiable experience working in the industry, MECP certified (or can prove their knowledge and experience), ready to work. Absolutely, positively requires a reliable, drama-free adult seeking full time employment that has tools, skills, reliable transportation and a valid Texas DL and a desire to get paid well for their profession.

5 day work weeks, no Sundays or late nights, high end shop with high standards doing high end work and paying the highest commissions in Texas. $1500 signing bonus for a qualified person that starts work ASAP.

If you are not qualified please do not contact me, I'm not looking for an apprentice.

I need someone now, if you have the qualifications send me a PM to set up an interview.

Also, if you refer someone to me that I hire I will pay you up to a $300 finders fee.

When the prospect successfully completes ninety days of full-time employment, the referring person receives $50.00 dollars. After six months of continuous employment by the prospect, the referring person will receive an additional $100.00 dollars. If the prospect successfully completes one year of employment the referring person will receive an additional $150.00, making the total referral fee $300.00.

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur.

http://www.earmarkcaraudio.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Earma...89415821096005

Odin@Earmark is offline   Reply With Quote